Wednesday 16 December 2015

Rogue Open Studios 2015
October 23rd - 25th 




After 3 years away from the world of art I was thrilled to be welcomed back to Rogue Artist Studios. I am back on the 1st floor sharing a space with two other lovely artists. It just so happened that I got my space back with one week to go until Rogue celebrated its 20th anniversary with its annual open studio event.

It felt great to be back in there in time to celebrate with them. As I haven't made any work for 3 years I opted to show some past work which was the work I did in a residency at Titos in Liverpool which you can read about on this blog. It was four week residency in a derelict bakery in Liverpool supported through The Arts Organisation. I also replicated some of the work in the photographs in the studio space. 

There are over 100 artists in Rogue studios and I didn't take many photographs but it was a fantastic event and a great opportunity to see some of the great work being made in the studios. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment